Mothership: The Haunting of Ypsilon 14
A downloadable pamphlet module
2 page pamphlet module. Color and BW version available.
Written by D G Chapman.
Layout by Sean McCoy
Dr. Giovanni Vocal Performance by Nicholas A Reed
Song “Don’t Call Me” written and performed by The Kingdom Flying Club
The Haunting of Ypsilon 14 is the first Mothership Pamphlet Module. It's formatted like a double sided tri-fold brochure and contains all the information you need to play an excellent one-shot.
Written by D G Chapman (GoGoGolf!, Bastard Magic, The Graverobbe's Guide) with layout by Sean McCoy (Mothership, Dead Planet, A Pound of Flesh), it includes:
- A fully playable, ready-to-run one shot to drop in to any sci-fi RPG campaign
- A brand new invisible creature, spawned from a mysterious yellow substance
- A host of ten new NPCs to interact with
- Three audio files to use as props for the adventure! Two NPC recordings and a music track -- all to be used in game!
- Printable BW and color version of the file, ready to be printed and folded and ran right from your home computer.
This adventure is suitable for characters of any level in a survival horror setting and is sure to pose a challenge to even the most battle hardened party.
In order to download this pamphlet module you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.