Mothership: Hideo's World
A downloadable game
2 page black and white pamphlet module.
Written by D G Chapman.
Layout by Sean McCoy Song "Hideo's Lounge" written and performed by Nate Treme
Genius inventor Hideo Kieslowski has been trapped in his own virtual slickworld for more than a decade and now his once-glorious abandoned dreamland is crumbling. Can you rescue Hideo before his permasleep becomes permadeath?
Hideo's World is the second Mothership Pamphlet Module. It's formatted like a double sided tri-fold brochure and contains all the information you need to play an excellent one-shot.
Written by D G Chapman (GoGoGolf!, Bastard Magic, The Graverobbe's Guide) with layout by Sean McCoy (Mothership, Dead Planet, A Pound of Flesh), it includes:
- A fully playable, ready-to-run one shot to drop in to any sci-fi RPG campaign
- A fully developed "slickworld" filled with bugs, glitches, textures, and ads.
- An overworld map and 8-room level.
- An audio file to use as in-world background music -- hear the song that's playing in the location the characters are in!
- Printable BW version of the file, ready to be printed and folded and ran right from your home computer.
This adventure is suitable for characters of any level in a survival horror setting and is sure to pose a challenge to even the most battle hardened party.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.